Controllable settings generate uniformity between each experiment. This significantly improves reproducible results.
- Preparation of PCR reaction system
- Precipitation suspension (such as bacteria, DNA, cell culture precipitation)
- Incubation (ELISA enzyme immunoassay analyzer)
- Protein staining quantitative (such as Bradford, Lowry, BCA) Protein staining quantitative (such as Bradford, Lowry, BCA)
- Report gene assays (such as β galactosidase, luciferase analysis)
- Premixed reaction system
- Mixing various kind of tubes