Model SCO5W water jacketed CO2 incubator and is an ideal unit for cell culture applications. It provides a precisely controlled, accurate, pure environment throughout the culturing process. Shel Lab CO2 incubators are designed to provide the uniform temperatures and highly stable CO2 environments that are necessary to prevent shocks to cells.
Standard Design Features:
- Infrared (IR) CO2 Sensor is extremely quick to recover CO2 levels after door openings and ensures superior pH stability
- Unique water jacket design provides excellent temperature uniformity of +/-0.2°C at 37°C
- Humidity levels, maintained through evaporation, of up to 95%
- Data logging capabilities
- Designed to minimize contamination; includes:
- Patented copper-caged HEPA filter
- Heated door to ensure superior temperature uniformity and also reduce the potential for condensation to form on the inner glass door
- Durable stainless steel chamber with coved corners for easy cleaning
- Exclusive heated copper CO2 inlet not only promotes temperature uniformity, but also prevents moisture from being introduced into the chamber
- Copper shelving option
- Autoclavable shelving system
- Industry Best — 5 years parts and labor in the USA, 7 years on the IR sensor
- 5 Cu.Ft.