Polyacrylonitrile (PAN) membranes combine excellent selectivity, high flow rates and low pressure requirements which helps laboratories simplify their filtration setups while maintaining quality and efficient workflow.
- Drinking water applications, such as gravity-fed purifiers, reverse osmosis post-filters, under-sink systems, refrigerator filters, hot/cold water dispensers, bottled water coolers, etc.
- Water and Process Fluid purification in electronics manufacturing and other industrial process industries
- Purification stages in biopharmaceutical processing and production of active pharmaceutical ingredients
- Food and beverage filtration and water purification including wine, bottled water, beer, other beverages, dairy, etc
- Compatible with alcohol (ethanol, IPA)
- Can be used in conventional cartridge formats, including pleated format such as industry standard 10, 20, and 30-inch cartridges