The NDHI 761 Checker®HC is a simple, accurate, and cost effective way to measure ultra-low ranges of total chlorine. Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the NDHI 761 provides quick, accurate results in four easy steps.
- Step One - Add a sample to the included cuvette(s)
- Step Two - Insert sample into the Checker and zero it out
- Step Three - Remove sample and add reagent
- Step Four — Reinsert sample and click the button to measure your results or...
- Press and hold the button for 3 seconds for a time reaction reading
The NDHI 761 uses an adaptation of the USEPA method 330.5. The reaction between the chlorine and DPD reagent causes a pink tint in the sample.