The NDHI 771 Checker®HC is a simple, accurate, and cost effective way to measure ultra-high ranges of chlorine. Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the NDHI 771 provides quick, accurate results in four easy steps.
- Step One - Add a sample to the included cuvette(s)
- Step Two - Insert sample into the Checker and zero it out
- Step Three - Remove sample and add reagent
- Step Four – Reinsert sample and click the button to measure your results or…
- Press and hold the button for 3 seconds for a time reaction reading
The NDHI 771 uses an adaptation of the standard methods for water and wastewater 4500Cl.