The NDHI 716 Checker®HC is a simple, accurate, and cost effective way to measure Bromine. Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the NDHI 716 provides quick, accurate results in four easy steps.
- Step One - Add a sample to the included cuvette(s)
- Step Two - Insert sample into the Checker and zero it out
- Step Three - Remove sample and add reagent
- Step Four – Reinsert sample and click the button to measure your results or…
- Press and hold the button for 3 seconds for a time reaction reading
The NDHI 716 uses an adaptation of the Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 18th edition, DPD method. The reaction between bromine and the reagent causes a pink tint in the sample.