The Optizen QX is designed for water quality analysis. It improves and simplifies analytical procedures for routine use. These machines are economical with a rather powerful performance especially since they are energy savers. The Optizen series minimizes stand-by power consumption, so that you can reduce 19kg Carbon dioxide (CO2) per year to "go green". (1 year: 720hours usage, electricity power 1Kw =424g CO2)
Economical but rather powerful performance
- Price in rational and reasonable range (7 connecting ports single beam spectrophotometer and embedded PC).
Stability in measurement
- Auto blank measuring method, free voltage, temperature cell sensor and noise elimination method
Versatility with customizing your needs.
- Small semiconductor education
, institution, making factories, plastic goods factories, personnel, and other use.
Window CE operation: Standard storage memory 2GB (Option: 8GB)
- Back up data
to connect portable USB memory
- Online networking available:
Voice guide: Instruction given with voice guide
Larger display (specification: touch screen 7 Inches TFT LCD)
PCL mode is supported. USB ports for any color printer use
For environments and green (save the earth) *2
- Saving electric power helps keeping green surround your environment.
- Selecting lamp usage such as using only tungsten lamp allows to keeping power consumption
by not using D2 Lamp.
- Optizen POP minimizes stand-by power consumption with motor driven, so that you could
reduce 19kg Carbon dioxide
(CO2) per year to save the earth. (1 year: 720hours usage,
electricity power 1Kw =424g CO2)
*Designed to protect high-precision optical components from contaminants.
Quartz coating to parts greatly improves lifespan of the product.
Compact with good specification: 433X381X180 (8Kg)
- Auto blank measuring method is to measure the reference sample automatically at every measurement to minimize errors that can occur so that stability in comparable measurements can implement with double beam type spectrophotometer.
- Stability in analyzed value with an unstable situation in a separate transformer or without power supply voltage stabilizer. It allows turning on D2 lamp unwavering to analyze in ultraviolet ray range.
- Analog filter eliminates noise that occurs when sensor changes intensity through electric signal